Finance Manager - USA
The work location will be based in Dubai, UAE. The Finance Manager - USA is responsible to support and manage the business analysis and controlling requirements for contracts in the assigned business area. Improvement of productivity and profitability by analysis, forecasts, and control cost variances. Statutory & Management consolidation of group companies. Responsible to suggest measures to monitor and control cost drivers and income streams, develop and distribute operational analysis models and control charts to be used by the business for the improvement and ongoing development of the business.
Key Position Accountabilities
The Finance Manager is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Performing a wide variety of financial analysis, reporting, forecasting, and planning activities., e.g. weekly reporting, monthly reporting & analysis, quarterly forecasting & annual budgeting across several legal entities and businesses.
- End to end Knowledge and experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable cycle.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and variance analysis to enable comparison between actuals to the latest forecast and budget.
- Monitor and present trends for capital employed, fixed assets, prepayments, accruals, and accounts receivables.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements for data analysis are submitted within predefined deadlines.
- Define and monitor key drivers and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business area Develop a suit of KPIs to be used by the operational location to measure overall efficiency and identify areas of improvement.
- Evaluate the adherence to financial processes and assist to facilitate 100% compliance.
- Assist the Senior Financial Controller by preparing monthly management packs and board presentations consisting of key performance indicators and segment profitability.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Regional Finance Director - ME and Americas.
Education, Experience, Training and Special Skills
- Recognized accounting/finance qualification
- Qualification in CA/CPA/CIMA/CMA/MBA - desirable
- Knowledge of IFRS & Ship Chandelling /Shipping Industry - desirable
- A minimum of 2-4 years of financial controlling, analysis & reporting, or Big Four Audit experience required
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness, financial astuteness, and well-developed internal customer service skills
- Must be a team player & can also work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of TAGETIK, AX Dynamics - desirable
email@example.com with the subject line Finance Manager vacancy